If you have been enjoying our Daily Lesson posts, you probably appreciate that the illustrations add significantly to the attractiveness of the lessons and sometimes even add layers of meaning.
Linda Reiss has been doing an admirable job of choosing appropriate illustrations for some time, but she is retiring from this position. Thus we are in urgent need of someone to take her place.
As indicated on our Help Wanted page, this job entails the following:
- Reading the lessons about three weeks ahead and becoming familiar with the post for each day day and recognizing a dominant theme of the lesson.
- Picking out an illustration for the theme from either GoodSalt.com or a source of free images.
You will be working directly with Gerald Greene who posts our daily lessons. He says he’ll do the uploading, so all you’ll have to do is what is listed above and send Gerald the following:
- Lesson date
- Lesson title
- URL for the image at GoodSalt.com
- Title of the image
- Name of Artist/Photographer, as indicated under the title of the image.
- Image ID
For instance, for the image [click on it] in this post, the information you would send to Gerald would be the following:
- Lesson date
- Lesson Title
- URL: https://www.goodsalt.com/details/lfwas1766.html
- Mary’s Song of Praise
- Artist/Photographer: Lifeway Collection
- Image ID: lfwas1766
You can see that all the information is provided on the GoodSalt page.
You may volunteer for an indefinite period of time, or perhaps you can help us out for just one quarter.
Please write to us through our Volunteer Form. You may fill in only relevant details and use the “Message” box for most of your information. (We cannot put an email address directly on this page because that would be a spam magnet!!)
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our Sabbath School Net team!