31 December 2018 | Everyone that attended Sabbath services on December 29 at the Adventist Church in Leamington, Ontario, has been urged to visit a physician after carbon monoxide poisoning was detected in the church. Emergency personnel discovered carbon monoxide in the building after a man complained about chest pains at the church on Saturday. […]
Read more at the source: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Adventist Congregation in Ontario
Article excerpt posted on en.intercer.net from Adventist Today.